Thursday, February 16, 2012

Today's Outfit





Hey Dolls, 
How's everything going on?
Let me start by telling you how much I love to wear shorts, they are so easy to mix with several textures and colors.
 1.Black shorts from New York Company, if you wanna hang out with your girlfriends ans I will do today or shoping it will be a great outfit! 
2. Chifon Red Top from Michael Kors, you must wear some red, remember it will look amazing on you! 
3.Shoes, I have 2 options both from Adolfo Dominguez, first flats, they are gonna be great if you have to wear like a lot then as my second option you can wear wedge they are amazing I felt in love when I saw them but they are not so confortable, so if you have to walk like a lot you should go for my first option. 
4. Adolfo Dominguez Camel Bag, you must have a camel bag, it's so trendy and pretty easy to mix up with almost everything, any time when you are gonna buy something you should stop for a sec and start thinking how many times I will wear this? and how? so, you must have to have basic pieces, of course you have to buy unique pieces, but you have to remember it's about being yourself, it doesn't matter which size you are, if you find the right outfit for you it will look great!
5. Print Animal Bead, you always must use something unique, I love print animal in a little piece it's not about be wearing like a clown.. You should be using something that it's gonna make you smile!
6. Mango Camel Jacket, It's an amazing basic piece, you can mix it up in several ways on the other hand it's a must have for spring!
Hint: Lancome eye lashes and Victoria Secret's lip gloss! 
Xoxo
Andrea
"Creativity comes from a conflict of ideas" 
Donatella Versace









No comments:

Post a Comment