Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My wish list Spring

Wish list

How's everything going on? I will show my wish list! I mean What I wanna buy for spring! 
1. Giuseppe Zanotti, Cork Wedge Sandal, OMG It was love at first sight, I mean first time I tried shoes from GZ, he became my favorite Shoe designer. 
2. Tangerine Boyfriend Blazer, it will be following spring colors and also it will look amazing with a chiffon dress. 
3. Giuseppe Zanotti, Flat leather sandals will give you a good reason to smile this spring, they will look great with an skirt or shorts! 
4. Chloè lether Satchel, camel color, I mean it's easy to wear with several outfits and also you may be able to carry a lot of things!
5. Skirts, as Miu miu or Jason wu, you should be looking up for some hot colors as tangerine, pink or yellow they may be great to be part of spring


hint: don't forget to wear nails color and lipstick!


"The skirt are lovely.. They move very well and they're very feminine. They make women look really like women" 
Carolina Herrera

No comments:

Post a Comment