Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Sweet as sugar

Sweet as sugar!

Hey Dolls, 
My hot trend for spring will be Pink shorts, so I might give you an idea, you should mix up a bit of color, a jacket will be great, a white jersey top will look great on you! however you should wear flats OMG I'm in love with high heels but still flats are a simple touch if you wanna walk around Paris you should be wearing flats, I mean my last time there I was wearing a Adolfo Domiguez shoes, they are great! I will add them in my next trend, cuz they are amazing! but I have never been as tired as that day! btw, even though I had a lot of fun in Paris It was pretty cold!!! hahaha still an amazing place for shopping and traveling around! 
"A girl should be two things: Classy and Fabulous" 
Coco Chanel 

No comments:

Post a Comment