Saturday, February 18, 2012

Family Trip: Travel Outfit







Hey Dolls, 
I’m gonna spend this weekend with all of my family, so I’m gonna pack for my family trip. I love to spend time with them. Before start a trip, you should know a couple of my advices, always pack what you actually are gonna use I mean check the weather in order to have an idea f how is it gonna be, then you should have an idea of the activities so, it’s gonna be much easier to pack!. On the other hand, Today’s outifit will be confortable and chic, I will be using a Tennis Dress with a  Moveable feast Neil Jacket and boot by Steve Madden and a vintage fossil shoulder bag as my second option I will be wearing bag and flats by Adolfo Dominguez. It will be a great look to start a trip. I mean dresses are always confortables for traveling.  
Hint: chignon as a hair style is so easy to make and also to wear on the other hand nude make up and sunglassses I will be wearing Ray band sunglasses. 

xoxo 

Andrea  
 "It's all about good taste"
Giorgio Armani 











2 comments: