Monday, February 20, 2012

Paris, je t'aime!



Hey Dolls, 
I spent xmas in Paris with my parents, it was amazing cold but still wonderful, we had a lot of fun! you shoulkd visit Moulin Rouge and Lido they are amazing shows, I mean you will fall in love so,  I went to La Galeries Lafayette and Les Champs Elysées! shoes, shoes and shoes! I'm wearing Donna Karan Dress with a Moveable Feast Neil Jacket as accesories gloves by Adolfo Dominguez, Mango Scarf and H&M One Shoulder Bag. As my second option, I was wearing a Mango Jacket, with a Calving Klein Dress, tights and Steve Madden Boots. 
Hint: You should wear confortable heels, boots or flats cuz you are gonna walk like a lot!
"The difference between style and fashion is Quality"
Giorgio Armani

Paris with my Parents

No comments:

Post a Comment