Monday, August 20, 2012

Some news

Hey Dolls,
I haven't post in a while, I have been busy lately, we are in the middle of the Miami Spice, it had been a wonderful experiences I learned about myself, I can't believe in a couple of months I have to go home. Miami became my new home.. I met wonderful people , I tried new flavors and visited amazing places. Love.. It's all you need, however everybody can write their own love story, some are gonna be like shortly fairly tales with a nonsense ending a couple of them will be real, like mine when you realize it's not about butterflies, and shooting star is about love, I mean it isn't about be dreaming for a tomorrow it's living your now.. We think too much about what is gonna happen most of the time all of our thoughts never happen, so I believe we must be us, hold our hands and live .. Then we wont have regrets about unfinished ends!
I'm wearing a Chanel BLD with Giuseppe Zanotti shoes.
Love you all,
" The best success is the next success" Domenico Dolce

No comments:

Post a Comment