Monday, August 20, 2012

Starting or Ending

Hey Dolls,
I have realized a couple of things lately, when I started my journey I had a different way to see life, at the begging I thought I may be ready to settle down, then I found out how hard to be by yourself can be, I have a wonderful family and friends tons of miles far away, so it wasn't easy. Once everything start fitting well, I mean when I found my apartment i will call it my new Home, then I start doing a great job at work, and finally I met Mr. Almost Right, it has been an amazing "American Dream" but at some point I will need to thing about my future.. Hopefully, I know what I want and I will be fighting for my dreams.. Finally I found what I was looking for..
I'm wearing Valentino with Marc by Marc Jacobs Flats .. In love with this outfit I believe you always have to look up for some special detail, like this little lovely flower on the side, it's not about tons and tons of little details .. It's about find something special in every single outfit.. Because you don't want to look plain..
"Attitude is everything" Diane von Furstenberg

No comments:

Post a Comment